Information Security Basic Policy
HI-LEX Corporation (“HI-LEX”) works on information security on a company-wide basis based on the following policy to protect HI-LEX’s information assets from threats, such as accidents, disasters, and crimes, and to ensure the trust of customers and society.
- 1.Responsibility of the top management
- HI-LEX endeavors to improve and enhance information security systematically and continuously under the leadership of the top management.
- 2.Establishment of an in-house system
- HI-LEX has an organization in place to maintain and improve information security and establishes information security measures as official in-house regulations.
- 3.Employees’ commitment
- HI-LEX’s employees acquire knowledge and skills required for information security to ensure commitment to information security.
- 4.Compliance with laws and contractual requirements
- HI-LEX complies with laws, regulations, norms, and contractual obligations related to information security and meets customers’ expectations.
- 5.Response to violations and accidents
- In the event of violations of laws and contracts or accidents related to information security, HI-LEX takes action properly and endeavors to prevent recurrence.
President and Representative Director Taro Teraura