- Rack and pinion method allows for compact installation space.
- The difference in the right and left steering forces is small to provide a high degree of linearity and operation performance.
- Greatly exceeds the ABY standard performance.
- Friction brake is provided as standard equipment.
- Disc-type brake ensures stable braking.
- Stroke can be fine tuned.
|Method:||Rack and pinion + Push-pull cable|
|Operation load:||Rudder side Max. 19.6 kN (200 kgf)|
|Stroke:||210 mm to 213 mm|
|Wheel revolutions:||3.4 revolutions|
|Cable min. bending radius:||217 mm on inside of cable|
|Max. steerable length:||12.2 m|