Window Regulators, Sliding Window Systems, Door Module
- The power of drive unit can be manually set.
- The drive unit and actuation unit can be connected by a cable to provide good drive unit layout conditions.
- Stroke (Max.): Power 580 mm/Manual 520 mm
- Brake force: 300 N or more (window lowering direction, both power/manual)
- Window closing force: 245 N or more (power)
- Rated voltage: 12 V / Consumption current: 28 A or less (power)
Sliding Window Systems
This system electrically opens and closes the sliding windows.
The basic construction using a cable and a power window motor is the same as that of the window regulator.
Plastic module panel helps integration of the other component parts and weight reduction.